Continuing Care Retirement Community Application Checklist
1. Your decision on the type of unit or if known, the specific unit that you are interested in applying for.
2. Copy of your last two years of medical record and lab work results]3. A list of all your prescription medications.
3. Check made payable to the retirement community as your deposit to be included on the waiting list or for an initial deposit into an available unit.
4. Copies of your prior two years of filed income tax returns.
5. Copy of your most updated declaration page for your long-term care insurance, if any.
6. Copy of your most recently executed Advance Health Care Directive.
7. Your driver’s license number, Medicare number and year, make and model of the car you intend to have at the retirement community.
8. Copies of the last two months of bank account statements (all pages).
9. Copies of the last two months of all your investment account statements (all pages).
10. Your best estimate of the current value of your home.
11. List of your current monthly income and living expenses.
12. List of your advisors and their contact information.
13. Completed and certified medical assessment by your primary doctor of your overall health.
14. A great sense of humor!
**Note: This list is intended to be informational in nature and may not be an exhaustive representation of items that may be requested by the community. Items on this list are subject to change at any time and may vary from community to community. We recommend researching each community’s individual requirements to ensure the most up-to-date and complete information is obtained.